Can wiping a smartphone with wet tissue and pressing the home button cause an electric shock?

0 answer · 1 month ago
I was wiping my smartphone using wet wipes mixed with water. While wiping, I pressed the wet wipe against the home button which pressed the button. This made me worried/paranoid that this caused an electric shock despite there is no symptoms. May I know whether it's possible or not? My phone specification says it is front glass, aluminium body. I have been quite paranoid/hallucinations on many things including small matters recently, I'm not sure why. I thought contact/touch with water will complete a circuit causing a shock especially if pressed.

Answers